I am going to try and do these posts monthly, but I don’t tend to use a lot of stuff up, apart from boring products, such as, deodorant and mouthwash. But I promise I will try!
T-Zone Clear Pore Anti-Bacterial Cleanser – 200ml
Since using this I haven’t really noticed a difference, apart from my forehead may look shiner as this has oil in it. I am already working my way through a second bottle, so I will be able to ‘monitor’ it! I am going to try a different cleanser though, when the second bottle has gone.
Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant – 250ml
I am still using this and I currently have three back-ups.
Tesco Baby Ultra Soft Fragranced Wipes (alcohol free) – 64 Wipes
I got these because they were on a 3 for 2 offer. I just used them to wipe my make-up off before I wash my face. I am currently working my way through the third packet.
Morrisons Large Oval Cotton Wool Pads (100% cotton) – 50 pads
I got these because of a 3 for £1 offer. This was my first packet and I am currently using the second. I use them in the morning with my face cleanser.
40p – no link can be found!
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara – 6.5ml
I bought the shade Very Black and I really enjoyed using this mascara. It is definitely one I would consider re-purchasing in the future.
Morrisons Daily Care Mouthwash in Cool Mint – 500ml
This was my fourth bottle and I re-purchased a different one by mistake, I think it is the same, but stronger. I shall see!
49p – no link can be found!
Thanks for reading! J

0 Yorumlar