Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jordana 12HR Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencils - all 8 shades - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Jordana has come out with a bunch of new products - all affordable, of course. I'll be showing you them on my blog, starting with their new 12HR Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencils. I have all 8 shades to show you, and at $3.99, these are an affordable option. They're pigmented, very stay-put, and even look more high-end with their matte black pencil packaging. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Jordana 12HR Made To Last
Eyeshadow Pencils
Shades: 01 Eternal White, 02 Stay-On Black, 03 Tenacious Brown, 04 Continuous Almond, 05 Pink Evermore, 06 Aqua Last, 07 Prolong Purple, 08 Endless Emerald
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.








Jordana 12HR Made To Last
Eyeshadow Pencil
Shade: 01 Eternal White






Jordana 12HR Made To Last
Eyeshadow Pencil
Shade: 02 Stay-On Black






Jordana 12HR Made To Last
Eyeshadow Pencil
Shade: 03 Tenacious Brown






Jordana 12HR Made To Last
Eyeshadow Pencil
Shade: 04 Continuous Almond






Jordana 12HR Made To Last
Eyeshadow Pencil
Shade: 05 Pink Evermore






Jordana 12HR Made To Last
Eyeshadow Pencil
Shade: 06 Aqua Last






Jordana 12HR Made To Last
Eyeshadow Pencil
Shade: 07 Prolong Purple






Jordana 12HR Made To Last
Eyeshadow Pencil
Shade: 08 Endless Emerald




Jordana 12HR Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencils Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $3.99 (0.10 oz full size). Available on the Jordana Cosmetics website, at KMart, Walgreens, and everywhere else Jordana Cosmetics are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses!

Jordana's new 12HR Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencils really are long-lasting - up to 12 hours of wear! Easy to use, very pigmented, water-resistant, and crease-proof. Made in Germany. Paraben-free.

I was really drawn to the packaging of these eyeshadow pencils. To me, they look more high-end with their matte black pencil packaging; more of an upscale look for Jordana. Aside from looks, these pencils really do stay-put! Once they set they are hard to budge; even using an eye-makeup remover wipe to remove the swatch from my hand proved to be a bit difficult (although they aren't terribly hard to remove, in case you're worried about that).

The pigmentation is really nice on these overall, although I do find some apply more patchy - shades 01 Eternal White, 04 Continuous Almond, 05 Pink Evermore and 06 Aqua Last apply more patchy but you can work with them. The other shades apply richly pigmented and evenly. The shade 08 is the most gorgeous, pigmented, emerald green eyeshadow pencil I've ever tried; would highly recommend that if you love greens!

On the pencils it says if it is is a matte finish or shimmer finish. I find them all to be accurate, except shade 06 Aqua Last says it is a matte finish but would fall into their shimmer finish category (or what I would call a metallic finish).

I like to apply these directly to the lid and then blend out with my fingers or a brush. You can also take a brush directly to the pencil and apply that way, but I find that method works best with a liner brush if you wanted to use any of these as a liner.

Overall, I really think these eyeshadow pencils are a fantastic new product from Jordana. They look more high-end and they perform like a high-end product. For $3.99 each, I'd recommend these any day to anyone!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these eyeshadow pencils? Which shade is your favorite? Do you plan to pick any of these up? Discuss in the comments below.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar