Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

take me to miami

outfit 17.3
IMG_8548
IMG_8558
IMG_8455

Top | H&M
Miami pants | H&M
Rosary beads | gift
Shoes | Primark
Lipstick | MAC Snob

After a year in the planning, hours of research, mapping, highlighting, booking and anticipating, the time has finally come for Rob and I to embark on our adventure, a trip of a lifetime! This Saturday we are jetting off to New Zealand and Australia for three weeks of sunshine, road trips, beach sunsets and Coral Reef diving and I literally CANNOT wait. Considering my wardrobe was just a vision of wooly jumpers, fur lined boots and 50 denier tights, it was definitely time to give it a Spring makeover and pick up some lighter pieces for my travels. Loose, bright and slouchy was the order of the day and H&M was obviously my first port of call. I love this soft green top, which also comes in peach and pink, and is so easy to sling on with trousers, skirts and turned-up shorts. The miami-print trousers are a dream and I have already labelled them as my aeroplane outfit due to their silky pyjama-like feel and comfortable fit! H&M also had a similar leopard print pair that I can't stop thinking about but am concerned I have already teetering on the edge my baggage allowance limit! :)

I hope you are all well and had great weekends!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar