Hello My Lovelies :)
Hope you all had a great weekend :D todays post is quite exciting, i was recently contacted by 'Sunkissed' to enter their Christmas Party Look competition. I was so excited to get involved, just what i needed to forget about this horrid weather and escape from University work haha
As you can see from the arrows, i used an array of items from the items that Sunkissed sent me.
My Smokey Eye:
I first used my MAC Painterly Paint Pot as a primer and then applied some creamy white eyeliner to the inner corners of my eyes. This is my favorite trick to do before adding a highlight in the inner corners of my eyes. I then applied a mixture of the two lightest shades at the top of the Palette and aslso applied it as a highlight :) I then applied the natural shade in the second row on the outter third of my eyes. Lastly, i applied the darkest shade in the palette on the outer corners of my eyes and in my crease to create a cat like blended effect :) The eyeshadows are so lovely, they apply beautifuly and are very pigmented, a little goes a long way. I then curled my lashes and added a few generous coats of the Sunkissed Mascara which made my lashes look fabulous.
Face / Cheeks:
I then applied the fabulous bronzer all over my face for a 'Sunkissed' look ;) and then paid more attention to my sheeks, temples and jawline for a little more contouring
I then added the georgeous highlighter to the tops of my cheek bones, which is absolutely stunning. It reminds me of 'Whisper Of Guilt' Highlighter from the MAC Holiday Collection, it's a great dupe :D
Lips:
I'm a sucker for pink lip shades so i couldn't resist not applying this georgous pink shade. It applied smoothly on my lips and had great staying power, wore it to Cheerleading practise and lasted through training haha :D
This bronzer is one of the most amazing bronzers i have ever seen. Not only is it hmungous but it is very pigminted and makes you look like you've just come back from a lucious summer holiday :D I have had this bronzer in the past and i've reccommeneded it to family members who love an all year glow :D
I know the lighting isn't the best but by the time i get home from University it always seems to be dark already, boo :( but you can see my smokey eye and bright pink lips in the bottom right picture :D
If you'd like to vote for me, pretty please do so HERE
Hope you enjoyed this post :D i finally break up from University friday so keep an eye out for some exciting posts on the way :D
If you have any questions or requests please do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment below :D
Lots Of Love

0 Yorumlar