Look at all those chips! It took me a lot of effort trying to resist taking it off or touching up! But still, eight days before this is pretty good i have to say! I definately give this nail polish an A+ for its beautiful colour and lasting power! I know, it didnt really last the whole 10 days, but it did say "up to" 10 days. haha tricky, but it'll do for me. I like to change up my nail polishes once in awhile anyways! Next time i'm at a shoppers or walmart, i'll definately take a look to see if theres any more of these in different shades! :)
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any companies and any of the above products mentioned were all purchased by me with my own money, or given to me from family and friends. All reviews are from my personal experience and what works for me may not work for you. Please keep this in mind when testing these products.
0 Yorumlar