1. Small Valentino Lock Bag in Blush
Valentino is a very popular brand at the moment and i think anything that is a part of the Rockstud family is a must have for any fashion lover. I recently got the Valentino Rockstuds in Blush which i wrote a whole post about but i think having the bag to match them would be amazing. I have been so impressed with the shoes and i feel like the bag would just match perfectly with them, i do like to match my items and this bag would just complete the collection. I've seen a lot of bloggers with this bag and just like the shoes it is very feminine in its design but has that something edgy at the same time.
2. Chanel Boy Bag
So i figured i would include this in my first wishlist because lets just get it out of the way, i think i will always want one but will probably never be able to afford one because they are thousands of pounds. I am actually going to blame Chase Amie and Fleur De Force for this want because after watching their videos it really put the Boy bag on my radar. Ever since i was younger i always wanted the Classic Flap bag but seeing the way they style the boy bag just makes me want one. I especially like Amie's Pink Boy Bag with the Chevron detaining, i think it is the most beautiful bag i have ever seen.
3. Louis Vuitton Emilie Purse in Monogram with Rose Ballerine lining
I realise this wishlist has been very bag heavy but what can i say i absolutely love bags (like most girls) so who can blame me. Let me know what you have your eye on at the moment and if you are liking any of the same things as me.
SophaaRambles x
Related Posts:
Rockstuds: Valentino Rockstuds
Where i got the pictures from:
Valentino Lock Bag: Net-a-Porter
Chanel Bag: from Pintrest
Louis Vuitton Emilie Purse: Pintrest


0 Yorumlar