Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Birthday Look & Outfit + Contest Winner

Yup I am now one year older. I still look so damn young! OMG!! Just looking at this picture If I told you girls that I was 18 or 19..you would believe LOL

It was a super low key birthday. Just some dinner & Shopping : D

The day before was super fun! My BF and I went to USA with other couple on a day trip. I got some good shopping deals..which I'll save for another post..

Lets start with the outfit:
Dress from Suzy Shier which I got 40% off at the Annabelle & Suzy Shier shopping event! It cost me around $15.00. I love the print & frills.
Belt $1.00 from Stitches
Necklace $2.00 from Ardene

Now on to the face & contest winner! I wanted something which was fun but simple. It had to be a look which was appropriate for day & night because there was no down time in the day.

So the winner is Jill-O. Email me your address please.

 Jill-O said...

    Happy Birthday!
    You should wear whatever you heart desires! But I would suggest a fun colourful summer look, maybe some bright pink or fushia lipstick and cheeks with a bold cat eyeliner a funky colour to complement (like electric blue or bright green).


Eyes:
Annabelle Smudgeliner in Smokey Blue on top & lower lids
Annabelle Volumelash.com Mascara in black


Lips:
Annabelle Volume Lip in Cherryoke

It was just a coincidence that I ended up using all Annabelle products! HAHA but they work together so why not!


I`ll glad you girls are loving the giveaways! I`ve got a few in the works! I`m thinking about doing an Annabelle one because a lot of girls have told me you want to try some but you can`t get them in your country.

Thanks for reading!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar