What I used:
-Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder
- NARS Lokoum creme blush
- Stila Pixie Lipstick
- Revlon Fantasy Lengths Falsies

A closer look at my right eye and cheek.

I know I need to learn how to apply falsies since I don't really use one at all. I always rely on my Shu Uemura curler and mascara and I'm done. I tried a couple of months ago but I ended up teary-eyed and I had a hard time opening my eyes since I over applied the glue. That's how stupid I am when it comes to falsies. I stopped since then. But when I received an offer to try this out, I didn't think twice about saying yes since I felt this'd be a no-brainer and the right product for people who do not use falsies at all but needs to use one for an occasion or whatever. It took less than 2 minutes for me to stick them up my eyes. Yes, I know they're not applied perfectly but what can you expect from a false lashes newbie like me? But I think I did a pretty decent job in applying it. Though I need to practice more. I won't make a review yet as I need to thoroughly road test it and see how it goes for me. But so far so good.

Oh, I also learned that it is easier to use a stippling brush in applying cream blushes than using my fingers to blend, blend, and blend. I have been reading about that tip from fellow bloggers and fellow Girltalkers so I decided to give it a try. And alas! Applying my one and only creme blush, NARS Lokoum, was easy as a breeze! And it looks better too. Now I know better than having all the blush go to my fingers instead of staying on my cheeks.
Anyway, work is a bit tiring and it takes a lot of my time so I really miss blogging. I want o but everytime I get home, I'm dead beat so I just pass on it. I hope you are all okay. I miss reading your blogs too. :)
I hope you are all having a great weekend! :P
0 Yorumlar