
George Clooney consistently chooses interesting projects, so his presence alone would be enough to peak my interest in this particular film. Add in director Anton Corbijn, whose feature debut Control I loved, and it makes The American a definite must-see for me.

The trailer makes the film seem a bit dry but I have to assume that since Doug Liman is the director the film itself actually has a bit more verve to it. Plus, I'm a big Naomi Watts fan and from what I've heard, her performance here is really terrific.

This film sounds depressing as all hell but also really great. Ryan Gosling + Michelle Williams = me in the theater.

I've been eagerly awaiting this one since all the glowing notices came out of Cannes. I've yet to see a bad Mike Leigh film so I expect that this one will likely live up to the hype.

Is that trailer creepy or what? I can't wait to find out what that's all about.
0 Yorumlar