Ok, ok, ok... So, please tell me that I'm not the only one who displays the following signs when I hear about a new limited edition range from Face of Australia? I start to:
1) get sweaty palms
2) palpitations
3) dry mouth
like any good beauty addict? Yes, I realise I have a problem, and I'm ok with it!
So, obviously, when I got wind of a new limited edition collection from Face of Australia, I popped into my nearest Priceline and grabbed each and every one of them, and here they are in their full glory!
The theme this time is the Dark Side, conjuring images of anti-heroes, enemies and a dark nemesis, perfect colours, in other words, for the Australian Winter.
Jafar, the evil wizard in Aladdin, is a dark, dark red, and this is about the colour that comes to mind when I think about vampy, scary women.
Maleficent, Sleeping Beauty's evil witch, is a reddish brown, and looks more brown than red. This, in fact, reminds me of Essie's Wicked.
Ursula, and who wouldn't know her, is perfectly represented by this purple shade.
Magneto is an aptly named metallic duochrome purple.
Darth Vader looks almost too pretty to be evil! This conjures images of galaxies, far, far away, and contains flecks of purple glitter.
Voldemort has gorgeous green glitter in varying shades throughout it - I imagine this would look amazing over black nail polish.
Wicked Witch of the West - green, green, green! This solid green is a little brighter than the rest of the range, but no less wicked.
Finally, there's Mystique, a brighter than expected blue that would go nicely as a feature nail with the Wicked Witch of the West.
And that's the entire collection! You can certainly see why I couldn't resist getting the whole lot! The next time you're feeling a little wicked, make sure you get some of it on your fingertips!
Don't forget to join my giveaway for my blogiversary! Hop over here for more details!
Are you interested in this range? Which one would you get?
0 Yorumlar