Jumper* | Missguided
Disco pants | Glamorous
Converse | Sole Trader
Converse | Sole Trader
A very casual outfit for a very lazy Sunday. This top from Missguided is one of those useful 'transistional' pieces that is so easy to sling on with jeans or a skater skirt for dressed down days when the weather starts to feel a little brighter. I love the 3/4 length sleeves and slash neckline, so much so that I think the mint green one may have to be purchased as well. Today was mainly spent pouring over the papers with a steaming mug of earl grey in hand, re-watching series one of Homeland (I'm hooked all over again!) and trying to forget that it is Monday tomorrow. Again. Why do the weekends always go by so fast? Let me know what you have been up to and if you are a fan of the dip dye jumper?
0 Yorumlar