Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CL "New Evolution" Poster Inspired

Hello dolls!

It's been ages since I've blogged. I've had a good long holiday back home in Malaysia and now it's back to reality.

Oh Malaysia, how I miss the food.


But yes, back to the blog post!

I'm a huge fan of 2NE1 for their talent and style. I mean, they can rock sneakers to a red carpet event.

'nuff saif.

I'd love to go on about how awesome 2NE1 is, but that's for another time. =D



I was inspired by CL's 'New Evolution' poster and I decided to recreate the look.

CL's rocking Violent Lip's B&W Stripes but I decided to challenge myself by painting on each and every stripe.

*oh the horror*


CL has on Jeremy Scott's unicorn dress from his F/W 2012 RTW Collection.

Unicorn. RTW. Right... No thank you.

Instead, I've replaced the unicorn with a bear! Meet my crazy ass multi-coloured bear named Paddle Pop. It's hard not to love such a funky looking bear, no?



On my eyes, I have 3 layers of false of eyelashes to recreate the fluttery lashes on CL.

The lips were filled in with a silver cream eyeshadow and black gel eyeliner for the stripes.




I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I plan to do more Kpop inspired makeup looks in the future!

Are you a Kpop fan? Tell me your favourite Kpop group!

*Gangnam Style doesn't count*

XD

Cheers!!

♡ ♡ ♡

M.May

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar