Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar: World of Legendary Parties, Holiday 2016

Charlotte Tilbury makeup
Charlotte Tilbury makeup
I was like a kid on Christmas morning when I received and unboxed the Charlotte Tilbury World of Legendary Parties giftset.  It's a 2016 Holiday Launch exclusive, currently being sold on CharlotteTilbury.com and Nordstrom. It's packaged in a way that mimics an advent calendar; with a total of 12 little drawers to open each day.  The full list of products is down below. 

It's a beautiful box - a pale color, with rose gold metallic detailing. Two "doors" open to reveal the 12 drawers, each with a retro sketch on the exterior, and inscribed with a little detail about what's inside.  The drwaer that says Black Diamonds on it, contains the Color Chameleon shadow pencil in the namesake shade.  Share The Magic contains a mini sized Magic Cream. Some of my favorite Tilbury products are the Eyes to Mesmerize cream shadows.  I love the shade range, how easy they are to apply, and how long-wearing they are.  You also get a full sized product in this set! This retails for $200.


I shot a simple, quick video to show you the contents of the giftset.  Video contains some swatches, too! 
Click here to read the rest of this post!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar