Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Pretty in Pink Spring look!

I've been on a HUGE pink hit so far this few days of Spring, probably because a really good friend of mine just had a baby girl...but that's besides the point! I'm really LOVING pink!
I decided to create a little outfit composition for you guys, it's full of pretty pinks and pastels and creams and oh my! I kept it light and feminine and included some alternative makeup products, that I think would work really well this season. I'd definitely recommend LolliTint to ANYONE, I bought it the other day and it's BEAUTIFUL! 
And hey, if you click on these things it'll take you straight to where you can buy them ps. the Naked 3 palette is on SALE!
Okay, so I just HAD to include the Lulu Guiness, it's so cute! And I love the patterns on the skirt and the top, because they are both structured and the patterns don't clash. All in all I love this outfit! 
Please excuse the fact that it's to the left, I can't figure out how to centre the little widget! 
Check out the video that inspired it all here: 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar